Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dear Georgia,

You are a performer.  You love to watch yourself in the mirror when you sing and dance.  And it provides endless entertainment for anyone lucky enough to catch a glimpse of it.  For the past couple of weeks, your "rock-out" song of choice is this one:



Probably not the best video for you to watch, but hey - you're just singing along with it in the car.  Anyway, it's hilarious, and you love it.  Whenever she says "your love, your love, your love" you say "galub, galub, galub."  And when she says "lovesick crackhead" you say "love the crackin."  And at the end she says "I like your beard" and you say "I don't like your weird."  Oh, man, is it funny.  And it always makes my day - so keep up the performances - I'm at the edge of my seat!

Love,
The worst example in the world
aka Mom

No comments: