Tuesday, April 26, 2011


Dear Georgia,

It has been long time since I've written, and it seems like you've grown up so much.  You are turning into a beautiful little girl, and are no longer my baby.  Figuratively, of course.  Because you will always be my baby.  I want you to know how proud I am of your headstrong nature.  I always tell people that you have the potential for the General Board.  Or you'll be terrible.  It will go one way or the other, and I appreciate the opportunity to step up as a mother and guide you on a path that will bring you all of the blessings I know are intended for you.  You are just starting to come out of your "evil" phase, and I can definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel.  You are stubborn, ornery, sassy, and cranky.  You are also sweet, thoughtful, forgiving, and compassionate.  Sadly, I'm pretty sure all of those qualities come straight from me - the good and the bad.  You know what they say about apples...

Anyway, there's a lot to catch up on and I can't wait to share what you've been up to - it's been a lot!  So keep growing, keep getting to know yourself, and no matter what be true to who you are - your personality will take a while to grow into!  You are such a special blessing to me, and I hope you always remember that.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: